If you go look at the Winchester website, their twist rate is 1:10 for .243 model 70's.......I guess they are just a bunch of dumb [bleep] too huh? Clearly it should be mandatory for all rifle manufacturers to consult members of this website before they develop their firearms.

We've been over this already.

The 10 twist 243 sucks for high BC bullets. Normal saps don't shoot high BC bullets so they don't care. Guys who like to shoot longer range want to shoot high BC bullets therefore they need a tighter twist. If LAW were to use a tighter twist it would ADD to the number of people interested in their products. And Joe Schmoe wouldn't know or care while he was launching pingpong balls and round noses out of his fast twist barrel. 8 twist barrel blanks cost the same as 10 twist blanks do, I know I order them on a weekly basis.

Therefore in summary, if they increase the twist rates they offer LAW would be increasing their customer base for no added investment. Nobody gets hurt, everybody wins. LAW, Joe Schmoe, and the fast twist guys all get what they want. There is NO downside! This is simple effing math here. You're making this way to hard. The company man wanted input and he's getting it.