Though I'm not nearly as experienced as most people on this forum I will say this company has my attention. I'm glad more attention is being paid to the 1,000 - 2,000$ range lately. I personally love the shift the past few years to "budget" rifles and have been very impressed by their functioning. I bought a Marlin XS7 in 7mm 08 right out of college because I wanted a new rifle and it was all I could afford. Overall I was very impressed with it though for a variety or reasons I traded it in for a T/C Venture in .270.

I bought both as a stop gap knowing that I would buy a "better rifle" when I had the money. The past three years I have been searching for this rifle but haven't pulled the trigger yet as nothing has "wowed" me. I love that the LAW closer is mid weight, cerakoted stainless, has a Timeney Trigger and a three position safety. I also love the company representatives response to all the posts here. He was very respectful and professional but didn't just appease everyone with that "customer is always right" BS I hate.

However, before I order one I want to see 1. Consistency - I want to see a bunch of people reporting at least MOA accuracy and hopefully close to .5 MOA accuracy out of the box with factory Loads. I don't want to see MOA after recrowning, modifying mag box, giving up on recrown job and then barreling and then trying 1,000 handloads. 2. Actual Street Price - Who pays MSRP anymore? I wonder what the Gunbroker/BUDS price will be.... 1200 for the closer? 3. Customer Service - Maybe I am entitled but if I buy a rifle for well over a grand and if it doesn't shoot least 1.5 MOA with one out of 4 quality factory loads, or doesn't feed etc. I want to call customer service, ship it to them and get back a rifle that does the above.

In summary I've been looking for a cerakoted stainless steel, very smooth, sub-MOA sporter weight rifle to be my "does everything rifle" and believe this may be it. However, a part of me also wants to simply order a clearance XS7 stainless. Sorry for long post.