Hondo,

I believe that to have been pointed out plainly and very early in the Thread.(grin)

If only because it is beyond obvious,to them who shoot even a smidge.

I've a hunch,that bullets matter more than headstamps...no matter what The Hollywood Hunter or Boddington "think".

FUNNY schit!............

Ringmam,

You Clueless Kchunt,you couldn't poor piss out of a boot,let alone knock the new off a used pair.

If only for starters..............

UFO Nig,

The ease in which you lie and your comfort in same,is beyond impressive. Only fair to mention too,that noone can "bully" you Dumbfhuqks better than you can,by simply doing your "best".

You'd be served well to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same...but here's to the hilarity of your being devoid an inkling to reliably connecting that many dots and a devoted preference to Imagine and Pretend instead. Congratulations?!?

One thing is for certain about you Window Licking Clueless Kchunts and that is when it's all said and done,that there is going to have been a LOT more said...than done. Bless your heart.

You remain upon the most slippery of slopes and that being forced by default to use your "knowledge","experience" and "results" as a relative "barometer" of "evaluation" and thus your eager propensity to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Extry humor points awarded,for taking the time to reiterate your Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schititude,by "explaining" how it all makes "sense" to. You fhuqking Democrats are a fhuqking hoot!

Now knock it out of the Park again and dangle a picture of yourself,if only to correlate the crossed-eyes and drooling maw,then perhaps "boast" how that too is on "purpose". I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing so gawwdamned fhuqking hard.

Just oh sooooooo WOW!

PS...

GOOD fhuqking call,to have never even mentioned a word through your quivering lips,about anything The Rifle.

I "wonder" why that is?!?

Looking forward to the next Whine,nearly as much as the next Lie.

Laughing!...............

Jordan,

As cited prior a 1-10" SAAMI 7-08 at 20",will pinwheel 162 A-Max at low tide on The Milford. 9" is plenty and I've a bunch of them. Though 8" trumps 12".(grin)

In a three-oh-not-so great...8" would get the subsonic nod,but 12" will pinwheel 208'Max at low tide on The Milford. Sadly,I've shot wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more three-oh-not-so great,than I wanna admit to and 10" remains my favorite flavor there,but subs' are of zero interest to me personally.

COAL is gonna slam the three-oh-not-so great,harder than the Magnificent Seven.

THE Giant Slayer 243,being even friendlier yet.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."