JasonH, go and look at how many members are on this site. It has the most of any gun forum on the web that I visit by a huge margin. And if you don't think people will by stuff that is done right, think again. Matter of fact I just saw 50 rifles spec'd right in a custom order from kimber sell in less than two days on another forum. The order isn't finalized yet, but I don't forsee many backing out of their word on that one. I'm more than willing to give one of these rifles a go, but if I can't shoot the bullets I want to run, there's no point. Why give a great accuracy guarantee and not twist it for the bullets used where that accuracy will matter. A 1.5 moa rifle will kill a lot of stuff to 300 yards no problem shooting ping pong balls.

As far as the gun writers and tv show hosts go. You said it yourself. They have to pay the bills. So you are never going to get a 100% real review from 99% of them. I prefer to stay in my career field, run my side business with my wife, and buy/build stuff as I see fit. Not pimp somebody else's [bleep] up for a few dollars and some free ammo.