Why do you guys think that a manufacturer should cater to what YOU want? These are not, "Legendary Arms Works, designed by members of 24 hour campfire". These are production grade hunting rifles, and not very expensive rifles at that. These are middle of the road as far as price goes......perhaps even the low end of the middle market. These are not even "semi-custom" hunting rifles, as your only options are the caliber. These are simply a new twist on production grade hunting rifles. The stock is better than the bell and carlsons that most $1000-1500 rifles are using these days, and the action is something different. The last time the Ed Brown action was on the market, it was over $3000 if I remember correctly.

I certainly don't mind you guys having an opinion, and I'm not discounting the fact that you are making some valid points. However, to come on here and say that the company doesn't know what they are doing because you don't agree with the twist rate for a few calibers is a profoundly stupid statement. The arrogance of some of the folks on this board is almost unbelievable sometimes. Even if you think that you do know it all, please don't come on here and act like it. Some of you guys act like the manufacturer is stupid for not listening to your ideas about rifle design, again pretty laughable. When you pony up the money and become an investor in the venture, perhaps they will give you a seat at the design table.

I feel as though they are being very responsive by changing the .243 twist rate to 1:9.

At any rate, I have ordered one of the "closer" models in .243. Im waiting for someone from LAW to contact my dealer about payment and production schedules. Is it a gamble, yes. However I think it's a pretty safe bet that the rifles are going to be very nice.