Originally Posted by Ringman
At least someone is asking. Old enough to notice everyone is charging WAAAAAY more for garbage just cause'... Remmy wants a GRAND to start.. Lighten up. You have a custom manufacturer asking questions. What more can you want?

A manufacturer who actually asks because he plans to incorporate what the people he asked says. Otherwise he is just trying to get some cheap advertising; and that to the wrong crowd.

DingKchunt,

You sorry,sorry,sorry...STUPID fhuqking piece of schit! Bless your heart!!!

The OP is as fhuqking SRTUPID as you and both you DUMB Kchunts are oblivious to looooooonnngggggg established FACTS. Hint. Laughing!!!

The 1903 was wearing a 1-10" spout at inception. Though a 1-12" 20" long 308Win tube will pinwheel 208A-Max at sealevel,when supersonic. Hint. Laughing!!!

These STUPID fhuqkers put 1-12" spouts on their 22-250. Mebbe you and Brad can guess(if only because you HAVE to),which of these will hit headfirst?!?

[Linked Image]

Or perhaps muse 6mm's?!? Laughing!

Cheer up..I don't shoot any of 'em either,except for ALL of 'em. Hint. laughing!!!

[Linked Image]

I'll yet again feign my "suprise",that the dumbfhuqking Drooling OP skirted ALL things The Rifle and Windows keep getting licked. Laughing!

COAL constraints and throat geometry matter,to them with a clue.

RE-hint!!!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwww.

Ooopsie..the Garand was 1-10" on inception too.

My bad.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!!!!!

Mebbe send an EMERGENCY Coke-bottle PM and get Shrapnel to "help".

Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!!..............

Cheer up...a 1-10" Liljee SAAMI 7-08 will pinwheel 162A-Max to 1200yds and beyond,despite The Milford Sea Level. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just sayin'..............