Much of what I liked was very subjective, which is why I hesitated to go into details. From what I could tell by handling the rifle for a few minutes it appeared to be well put together. The fit and finish on that example was excellent, and the stock felt very good in the hand with a thinner grip and the rifle balanced well. It was light enough, yet felt solid. The action was very smooth yet there was hardly any wear on the finish in the raceways, unlike the Forbes I have spent a lot of time with that took a lot of cycling the bolt to smooth out. It did have a little wear on the coating on the barrel, but who knows how many times it had been set into the metal display they had. I can't make a firm recommendation until I put one through the wringer, but if you wanted a gun that matched the specs they have it seemed like a good way to get into one without the wait for about what it would cost for a smith to put one together. I can't wait to hear the reviews later this spring from those that get one.