Originally Posted by JasonH
Therefore, I can give my opinions on here all day long, but I don't actually expect anyone from a firearms company to take it seriously. If I owned my own firearms company that's the first group of people I would listen to........firearms ENTHUSISTS on a friggin forum......yeah right.

If you want your opinion to matter, go out and make a name for yourself in the industry......otherwise don't get butt hurt when the folks with money that run the companies don't give two [bleep] about your "opinion".

Well I imagine you wouldn't stay in business long if you don't listen to the people that you want to buy your product. I'm grateful that Reed has came on here to announce the product that his company LAW is soon to release. Reed's company has a chance to listen to the consumer and make some changes before the rifle hits full production.

Originally Posted by JasonH
Please tell me where I can buy a proprietary bolt action in a high tech specialties stock with a timney trigger and ceracoated metal for $1000? I want one!

I can buy a new Forbes rifle for at least $200 less, more if I hunt around a little. LAW is going to be competing with Kimber and Forbes with their rifles. Why not take this opportunity to offer something that neither of these companies are offering? Their Closer rifle while not heavy starts out a roughly full pound heavier than the Kimber Montana or Forbes rifle, so they need to offer something that the others don't to grab a market share.