Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by patbrennan
Nothing wrong with the questions asked but how they were asked was way over the top.

Pat, my questions were polite.

Why Rick continues to allow Midget Mouth to inhabit this forum is beyond me, but I would think a business man could see past a frustrated little man from AK and answer legitimate questions, especially those of a past, and potential future, customer.

Banser didn't change their weights any time in the last ten years I'm aware of. Dober got an M70 this past fall and it's the same as the M70 I bought two and ten years ago.

Brad(Whining Kchunt),

I DO enjoy your PERPETUAL Whining Kchuntfest on how Life ain't "fair". While I'll not speak for anyone/everyone else..I DO enjoy your Imaginary/Pretend Ignore and other Hissy Fits! mebbe quit again and Whine more?!? Laughing!!

Your realization that you are amongst THE dumbest of fhuqks,don't begin to do your Nothingness any "justice". Laughing!

DO tell about your "Boddington COAL latitudes" and "Hollywood Hunter throating"...you amazingly STUPID fhuqk!!! Don't cry in a corner,in your high-heels,when you could "suggest" your twist rate(s). Laffin'!!!

Here's to the sanctity of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and your version of having a FIRST "clue".

As an aside... who puts the spoon to your quivering lips?

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination,in no particular order. PLEASE find me "mistaken".

Laughing!.........

(addendum)

Salty,

PLEASE cite the "worse" twist rates you've "seen" and say a leetle sumptin' about boolits,while musing COAL and throating too.

It WILL be fhuqking funny!

Hint................