SKane, I'm starting to see that!

tedthorn, I would say that $1500 is absolutely middle of the road. Go take a look at Blaser, Steyr, Kilamanjaro Rifles, Jarrett Rifles, Dakota Rifles, Nesika, Proof Research, Cooper, Lazzeroni.......the list goes on. You are going to burn $3000-5000 with most of those brands, and $15,000-20,000 with at least one of them.

Granted, some of them are more custom than production, but when you consider what LAW is offering, it starts to sound like a downright bargain.

I for one am sick of walking into a gunshop full of black plastic wonders. I don't give a darn how well they shoot......they are cosmetic abominations IMHO. I appreciate craftsmanship and innovation. I don't view a rifle as a tool. It is a work of art. That's why most of my hunting rifles wear nice walnut stocks. However there are certainly situations that call for synthetic stocks, and if I'm going to buy one, I certainly don't want it to look like Rubbermaids attempt at rifle design.......Ruger American, Winchester XPR, Remington 783, etc. That is why I have chosen to spend my hard earned money on a LAW rifle. In the end, there are plenty of choices for everyone. That's the great thing about the gun culture here in the United States. We are spolied rotten with awesome firearms!