Originally Posted by Big Stick

Holy Gawdammned Fhuqking Schit..you poor poor CLUELESS Kchunt! WOW!

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS gonna be best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers". Rest assured that it is ONLY fhuqking funny,because you are doing your "best".

A few 1000 words on them "real long" throats that are "requisite" for the GOOD stuff.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

No need to yet again obliviously reiterate your INCREDIBLE fhuqking cluelessness,though you most certainly will. Laughing!

Lemme letcha' in on a little "secret"...it's hardly "daunting" to connect all dots,less concession. Funniest part is,none of you Dumb Fhuqkers would have a fhuqking clue.

Hint.

Bless your heart,you AMAZINGLY stupid fhuqk.................

*Yawn* A barrage of your usual cut and paste insults and the only information in your diatribe is a picture of bullets. To counter what I said on throats I take it? Focus dude. I said shorter OAL rounds may not agree with the longest throats. Key word may. But I'm wasting my time aren't I you're just here to for the trolling, the drama and to dish out your tired old two bit insults especially when you're beat at your own game of BS. Guess its worth watching the train wreck when things are slow anyways, its all good..

Last edited by Salty303; 02/25/15.