[quote=JasonH]WhelenAway, here's a little secret for you.......most buyers ARE NOT paying attention to the twist rate. I understand that you and a couple of other folks live in a small world and you think that everyone is as crazy about this stuff as you are.....but that simply isn't the case. Most people have a life outside the reloading bench and technical manuals. They want nice guns that shoot reasonably well......that is all.

Yes that BUT, it won't hurt Bubba who don't give a shiit about twist rate and wants his $1500 rifle to shoot an inch and a half to have a faster twist. But having a faster twist will get MORE people who DO give a shiit interested in the product. More customers buying more product = more $$$$$. NOBODY loses!

What is so hard for you to understand about that? I've been rebar relying rifles for over a decade now, I've NEVER had anyone ask for a slower twist and the guys who don't know what twist rate is or does would never know if I screwed an 8 twist on their 243 when I rebarrel it.

You are making this really hard.