Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JasonH
I don't think any of this is worth arguing over anymore. Trying to reason with certain folks on this forum is like trying to convince bill clinton to keep his dick in his pants.

It's absurd to actually believe that a company is not going to be successful because they don't design their rifles to the specifications of the garage gunsmiths on this forum. The fact remains that as long as LAW builds a reliable rifle that is reasonably accurate and keeps the street price around $1500, they will probably sell every rifle they can make. Regardless of twist rate. If the rifles will shoot 1-1.5" groups at 100 yards, that is all most hunters will ever need or care about. The real attraction of these rifles is going to be the proprietary action, the cerrakote finish and the high tech specialties stock.

If they happen to go to the 1:8 twist that the ballistic nazis on this forum are shouting for, so be it. I'm sure it will make a handful of people very happy. However, even if they don't, it's not going to hurt their profits. They will smile all the way to the bank.

If the opinions of the people on this forum mattered so much, then they would already be employed in the firearms business in some capacity. The fact that they are not shows just how useful their opinions really are. Again, the sooner you folks realize that we are all just piss ants with a computer, the better off you will be.

I'm no ordinary garage gunsmith.

Here at 'flave Precision we get things right. Sometimes.

[Linked Image]

These threads suck and I just scroll for pictures!

I do appreciate that the center piece of your work area features the hammers! Very useful in home gunsmithing...good job.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member