Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Poobah

og hunts are 1-guide to 4- hunters and are performed from blinds (ground and elevated) overlooking feeders with some having LED night lights. Your guide will drop you off at your blind and pick you back up twice a day, morning & evening. The average shooting distance is 100 to 150 yards. The hogs we hunt range anywhere from 30 to 300 pounds, however the average hog harvested weighs between 100 to 150 pounds. Our hog hunts allow you to harvest up to 3 hogs up to 150 lbs each. Additional hogs up to 150 lbs can be taken at an additional $100 each. Trophy hogs 151 lbs to 199 lbs are an additional $200 each. Trophy hogs 200 lbs plus are an additional $300 each. We suggest using a .243 rifle or larger with some sort of illuminated cross hair because most of the hogs are harvested in low light conditions.

On the FAQ page but it does say suggest.

Thanks for that...I only read it three times before I saw the suggestion...I appreciate it, but Dan was right, Im the Poobah...I'll bring a BB gun....and something Bart mentioned was 'OFF'...Ill be bring that and a Thermacell methinks.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe