First class bunch of guys.

The Great Poobah is in fact The Great Poobah. Got the pleasure of spending an evening in the blind with him. Great Guy and his McFlame .223 AI is a dang nice little piece.

Gunner500 is funny as hell. I think he may be the original Larry the cable guy.

TexnCal - Pat is a knowledgeable man but I wont hold that against him. He brought a lot of AR-s to look at. Spent a couple of evenings in the blind with Pat had good time he taught me a lot about the Brush Country.

CrimsonTide is one hell of Pistolera you dont want him shooting at you under 250 yds. Nice guy as well

Lil Tide is nice respectful young man. Glad he killed the first hog. Joel and his Momma should be proud.

Isaac was a pleasure meeting You as well. The wife was not happy with all the caliche mud on her KIA this morning. That lil sucker is beast in the mud.

Doc Rocket brought along a Nice lil double rifle. Points like a shotgun. Sorry you had to leave early Doc.

WTXJ_ Gordon. We both arrived at the same time so we got roomed together. He is lucky he is hard of hearing as he didnt have to listen to me snore. Great and kind guy.

Whelennut,Scopebite and all the others from the Great White north was a pleasure meeting and talking with you all. Gentlemen one and all.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....