I was.

Another 8-12 inches today: not me,snow.

It's been in the single digits for near 4 days and no higher than the low 20s for almost 2 weeks now. My boys have been hiding up in my stomach the entire time. This sucks and the snowstorm today also calls for icy rain which realyl F***ks it all up around these parts.

I truly can't wait to see my respected 24H buddies down Texas way where I know the temps and weather will be far better.

There is absolutely no basis or need for the month of February. It is my most hated month of them all, period.

Anyways, good morning Jerry. Still remember you going out late at night with your truck and tools to help those kids stuck on that back road of the Tenn pig hunt property. You remind me of a friend I have here who owns a bunch of auto body shops who not only looks like you but, also like you, he's always stopping to help folks in need out of their jams. Those kids would have been totally F'd if it wasn't for you and the 24H boys who jumped in to help. It's typical of the 24H guys who show up for these gigs but you were the guy this time. I remember that kind of schit.

You didn't further traumatize those kids by taking Bobby with you, did you?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward