I would like to thank everyone for their generous hospitality. I really enjoyed myself despite the pig situation. The exotics were awesome to see outside of a zoo. I enjoyed hearing about all of the hunting experiences. You guys are real hunters. Even though most of the talk of guns and ammo flew over my head, I learned a lot. Everyone was kind and excepting, even Tom, because he doesn't give schitt. There wasn't as much alcohol abuse as I imagined. I guess it was the schedule we kept. I really enjoyed meeting all of you. What a diverse group. Sorry I had so much trouble with the names, it was too much info all at once.

Roof, thanks for the invite. I hope you tolerated my snoring OK.

Dan, thanks for all of the hard work, I'm sure it was time consuming. I really appreciate it.

A special thanks goes out to Roger, Dan and Pat for the shrimp dinner. Fantastic.

Mato, after I ran the 5 mile mud bog in my 2 wheel drive rental car, I thought about you in the Kia and thought you'd never make it. Glad to hear you were alright. I was lucky, I had Gunner watching my back on the way out in his pick up. That was a little nerve racking when you have to catch a fight. If I had gotten stuck, it would have been my luck if he didn't have a chain or a strap to pull me out.

Gunner, I bet you were dieing back there when I had it slideways a few times. I had to keep up momentum. That's pretty slick stuff. I had Roof pretty puckered up in the passenger seat. Once we got on paved roads, I hope I wasn't driving too fast for you. I was just mak'n tracks even though I couldn't see. My head lights were covered in mud.

Poobah, even though you don't give a schitt, you're alright in my book.

CT, you've got a fine young man there and a good marksman as well. He was knocking the crap out of the clays, especially for the first time out.

Ready, I really enjoyed the slide show of your hunt with Joe in Alaska. Very enlightening.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan