Major props to Dan for putting together such a fine hunt with fine folks, and with such a short window.

You did good Dan,real good.

Pretty neat to spend a few days with like minded good folks in such a great state. The only thing I missed out on was Buck'ees. Good thing anyways...I'd have had to pay a schitload for shipping.

As an aside, that's the most carbs I've eaten in 9 months combined. I should have saved myself a lot of time and just stuck Lois' great cooking to my ass. I knocked myself right out of ketosis my first 5 minutes there.

Major,major props to the guy who brought the peanut M&Ms.

Lastly, if I knew 85% of this nation's 17 year olds were just like Lawson, I'd rest easy as to our next generation. Solid, well rounded young man. Has about an inch or two on his old man, too. In fact, every one of the new guys were great additions to the camp.

I thought I could spin a metaphor with the best of them but I don't hold a candle to Jerry.

Ed...I hope you're feeling better.

7mato...can't believe you and your Kia got off the property. Pleasure meeting you.

Great trip. Looking forward to the next one.

Props again, Dan!

Last edited by isaac; 03/23/15.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward