Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I've got a couple of questions. I'm wondering if we need to bring these things.

Snake leggins? They recommend it in the spring, but it'll probably be the last time I wear them. Not sure if I should order a pair. I've got to do it now if I'm gonna do it.

Beer? I don't know if they have any alcohol there at all. I'm getting at least a 30 pack.

Trap loads? I wonder if they have them there that they'll sell us? I'm stopping at Dick's on the way down and get at least a couple of cases.

Bob answered the alcohol part.
Stone cutter you should have a good time.
Being on a plane, that does limit amount brought.
Hunting cloths, something for mild weather, something to keep you warm if cold front comes into the area. Not extreme warm just whatever you have that you have room to pack.
Good light that will shine about 150 yards. If you have a colored lens great, if not bring something. You going to be sitting somewhere until it's dark. Your scope or your eyes may need some help.
Chiggers could be out by that time so maybe spray your cloths before you get them packed with something and let it dry. This is your hunting cloths only of course, put in air tight bag in luggage. Bob is the expert on chiggers. Ask him.
If I can find my old Rem Model 11 (A-5 Look alike)12 ga I'll bring it and your welcome to shoot it a the clays.
The guys driving are not limited like you will be, so let us help you out with some of this stuff. Got to go.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~