OK...Ive been-and still am- in Florida for the past week and I had to read back through many pages of this thread to catch up. Noticed a few things I feel compelled to remark on...

1. It appears that I haven't been missed.

At all...

I will be filing a Hurt Feelers report with Rick ASAP.

2. Dans new rifle looks like its ready to kill pigs!

3.Pat called Bob a C%#@ksucker and will soon be ogling his "purty mouth...."

4.Docs new 9.3 will be there, so we can all shoot it till he runs out of expensive ammo.

5.Bobby- not goin be there, busy trying to fit into a white shirt? Could that be right? Those guys turn into butt holes when they get a white shirt ( see#3 above...)

6.Dan-I do have, and have used the kill light you posted. Mine is green and worked fine out to 100 yards.

7.Pat in a halter top? I think where he is from,they call those 'wife-beaters'...

8.I am amongst those flying, so anything I kill will go home with guys that are driving....

I have been honing my already considerable skills on smallish pigs in Florida ( small pigs are harder targets...at least thats the story Im going with...) and I am presently posting this from a condo overlooking Boca Ciega bay in St. Petersburg, so all you snow bound bishes can suck it! Its what you get for not missing me!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe