I did a search, but no response, so, do you guys know about Wiggys?
Unaffected by compression forever, or water.
His "liners" same characteristics as his bags, because their made of the same stuff.
Vest 3oz, liner jacket 3oz so combined 6oz.ish. Add his 6oz liner, with his fishnets, and per him, good to around -50.
I'm putting together an EDC ruck, with the above, and one of his summer weight Freedom bags (40 degree bag, good for 30 degrees if not 20), but the liners, mix and match, but good to -50 without the bag!, Add pad and tarp...
His clothes prevent hypothermia, and the liners and bag can be used to treat hypothermia, with what's in your ruck already.

Trust but verify: Most peoples worst case scenario, your wet and your bags wet, Me dressed in nose to toes cotton, an ice cold shower with a 0 degree Wiggys bag. When both of us were adequately saturated, outside to the driveway, 33-35 degrees with intermittent 10-15 MPH wind. Early stages of hypothermia (mumbles, stumbles, fumbles), did the best I could to roll the bag to remove most of the water, and got in. Liner warmed quickly and I fell asleep. Surplus Mil closed cell foam pad. Was awoken by "snain", burrowed deeper into the bag. Woke up in the morning, I was dry and so was the bag.
Unaffected by max compression, unaffected by water, and without exception in my experience, good for 10-20 degrees lower then his rating. No other bag will do this. Use what yous like, replicate my test, see what happens (but do so someplace you can bail from :)).
I wont use anything else. Save weight elsewhere. Lifetime guarantee. (www.wiggys.com)

Regards, Jim