uh dave, am thinking that spotting scope prolly didn't get there by helo, though who knows maybe that's legal transpo there.

have spent the night out with minimal gear and made it, but twas the lesson that prompted me to always go with the fanny/daypack gig.

I can be tough if need be I'm thinking, but it just seems stupid (to me) for when a few ounces more, I can be a whole lot more comfortable.

tis one of the real joys for me in life that when the unexpected happens I've taken some precautions that ensure me and those close to me some comfort.

no sense in any of us gettin in the long weiner competition, we each do our preparation to how we see fit, gear choices, weaponry, and kit and live with the consequences.

I've read and played around enough that I could probably get by a nite or two without capability to eat or make a fire, but I get just a real kick out of having a small kit that makes even those unexpected siwashes a comfortable affair.

heck there's even a tea bag or two in my kit!

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say