Boise,

I'd say it falls under the "different strokes for different folks" category.

old school likes to make the young bucks think they ain't getting it cause of the new fangled stuff.

plus I'd like to see WTF he'd do with a 12x12 sheet of plastic where I bp hunt, you got to walk a long ways down to find a tree!

I could care less of what anyone thinks of the way I hunt, if it makes me happy, mission accomplished.

I couldn't wait to get an Ipod, asked and received one for fathers day 3-4 years ago, skinny little white version that only plays songs, but lite as a feather (well heavy feather) and holds beaucoup songs on it (I guess) as I don't know, it's sitting right in front of me, have never downloaded a song on it and never taken it with me hunting.

you know, maybe I'll drop a few bucks and put some music on it, the boys would probably enjoy it while in the GC!

bender make yourself useful and tell me where to go to download songs, do I have to pay a buck for each one off Apple's site or are there cheaper alternatives that do as well for less?

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say