Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by CCCC
Among the many faithful Christians encountered to date, I have never seen such beheading.
Did you see the resurrection? Different set of standards maybe?
I said zero about resurrection. You are dodging the issue. The claim was that Christians will cut off heads. So, what is the basis for that claim?
Consider if you had typed "Among the many faithful Christians encountered to date, I have never seen such resurrection."
The very fact is that I did not type that, or think it. I merely asked to see the basis for that boldly stated claim that "Christians will cut off heads". No basis provided so far - just dodging. Waiting, but for how long? What is it that the 5th graders say in such cases?
The difference is that you demand proof for one but not the other - two standards. Faith has special concession requiring no facts at all, and despite any and all facts to the contrary.
Would tons of historical evidence for the murder by Christians over the millenia be satisfactory evidence in lieu of Christian initiated beheadings, or is it a pedantic point that solely relies on beheading? Does failure to provide a beheading example negate and absolve Christians of all other murders? I didn't think so.
Your usual attempt at deception. I did not "demand" anything - that is your chosen term for deflection. You are trying to create a straw may by complaining that I will not demand something you want me to demand. That ploy will not work. Neither will that recitation of your version of "history". That blatant claim about beheading by Christians appeared above - applied to the present/future tense. Zero proof provided. Remember - the 5th graders will be yelling.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron