Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
- - - - Believing in something that you don't know to be true is just attempting to fill in the gaps in the falsehood of pretending to know. An appropriate honest answer for the gaps would be we don't know. The more we know the more the gods dissappear into the folklore. Faith is a usefull excuse for commiting attrocities and/or making a buck or two. Scientists don't go around killing people because they don't believe in science.
So, just who is "we"? Do you have a lizard in your pocket?

If ever you experience an important awakening and realize that you simply do not have the power and ability to read the minds or the intent of others, you will probably be in a complete dither. Again and again you pretend that you can perform such a miracle, and then try to build your case on the false premise. That is as baseless and intellectually dishonest as a person can be. Ergo, your posts are devoid of importance. Such vacuous rigidity and obstinate behavior must feel like a curse.

And, you might think about some work on your spelling.
When I used the term “we” I meant those that share the same rational, logical and skeptical thought process – there’s lots of us out there. You appear to not want to be accused as being part of that group.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?