Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I just don’t get it. A real, compassionate god would never allow young children and infants to be sexually abused, period. An infant can’t protect themself but if there was a real god he certainly could protect the kids.
Why would god toss an infant under the bus? And potentially ruin their life for decades to follow?

I have pondered this situation(s) for years.....It may be a serious mistake to blame a holy and just God for the evil done by an evil person. If God prevented every evil deed, then the world would be a perfect place, but it is not perfect. If God prevented every evil deed, then we would be robots because we are inherently sinful ourselves. But God gave and Adam and Eve the freedom to sin. He is still allowing people to sin. When we sin, we are responsible – not God. When someone else sins, they sinned and not God (James 1:13-15). We are to blame for our actions, for God never does evil or fails to act justly. Why does God allow child suffering/abuse to happen? Maybe because He has given people a free will to choose to sin or not to sin....I firmly believe there is a continuous battle between good and satanic evil, and sadly, there will always be casualties....I believe when someone does evil to children, God will punish them because He loves children and is holy, just and righteous....of course I cannot prove any of these ideas, but that is what I believe from much research.

God didn’t create robots but created man with emotion, will, intellect, moral reason, and an everlasting existence. Man was also given the freedom of choice to act independently and used that freedom to rebel against God and to sin.

Because of God’s grace, He became a man, lived a perfect life, took our place and died in our place for our rebellion, not based on human merit but purely on His grace. God has also given man the freedom of forgiveness as a gift, free for the acceptance. In order to give man the opportunity to accept that, He puts up with the evil and bad choices of mankind.