Originally Posted by safariman

SDwhirlwind will be along any moment now to once again call me a narrcisistic hipocryte. About the only two descriptive adjectives he knows, in reading his old posts about me and several others (who most assuredly are not either of those things) here at the 'fire smile

Well,OH CHOSEN ONE....seeing as how you just couldn't help yourself with taking another dig at me you selfrighteous p&ick I will be more than happy to emphasize what I have proclaimed about you in the past! Since you are such a smart basturd and seem to know many more "adjectives" to lie your way out of your crooked misleading chit deals I will once again reiterate what I think of you and your antics!

YOU are ALWAYS a victim!
YOU are ALWAYS correct and truthfull as far as you are concerned!
YOU are ALWAYS using the excuse you NEED money whenever something like this comes up!
Everyone else ALWAYS misunderstood and it is NEVER YOU!
YOU are ALWAYS trying to get your fanboy club to cover for you and make excuses for you!
YOU are ALWAYS having to sell something to pay a bill but ALWAYS have the money to jump on a good deal a few days later! (rags to riches every week huh Markie?) Sounds like an excuse to wheel and deal freely on the net to me?

Once again I will state the same as I did the first time I made a comment to you about how you do business and treat others, hence, why I use the "adjective" "narcissistic"! You are a liar, either directly or indirectly! You claim to be a Christian but actually hide behind that self given title to give others a false sense of security and hope they feel guilty for thinking anything other! You use your health and financial situation to make deals both buying and selling. You are conducting an illegal business buying and selling firearms and d*mn sure not paying sales tax, income tax etc from those internet and gunshow dealings. Heck, you even admit you only have a C&R so if true how can you legally ship a handgun?

Seems a lot more good gents on this forum are realizing what a true douche you are, along with being a compulsive liar and victim. Not many 'Markie Sack Suckers' following you around cleaning up your reputation as a few years back! Would bet most of what I own that if everyone knew who you really are like my gut and instincts tell me about you that your 24hr pajama parties could be held in a pretty small bedroom! You can 'pretend' a lot on the net can't you Mark?

Find a thread where someone is questioning my reputation before you take cheap shots at me! Must be your great Christian upbringing that you attempt to use to take the heat off yourself when caught eh??

So....post another smiley face you narcissistic self righteous chit pile!!