Top contender for best thread of 2013?
Has made my callnight on new year's eve quite entertaining, but where are the actual gun pictures???

On a more serious note regarding the whole fiasco:
No actual PMs showing initial discussion of "gun only".
No pictures of beat up gun on arrival.
Seems like Safariman was trying to make things right (though story has some contradictions).
Seems like Ed is not going to be happy at all.
Seems like Safariman makes poor financial decisions.
Chill pills before casutic emails and call out threads would have helped the situation, but we would have been left without this historic saga.

I had some bullets stolen during shipment, packing opened and box disappeared, buyer asked me what we could do... I refunded the cost of missing bullets... I could have said let's meet halfway since it was appropriately sealed and intact when handed in the Post Office, but I am not gonna hassle for $15 and have no reason to believe he was trying to swindle me out of a box of midway blemished bullets.
I'm sure there isn't just one guy with financial and health issues out there, and even though I am blessed to be healthy, have a healthy family and a job, when every dollar counted until the next paycheck and the new job position, I wasn't buying guns left and right, but not my money and I am not in those shoes.