Originally Posted by STS45

I like that you are straight up and honest. If what you say is true then some of the big names had better be very worried. I may try a set for this season. If true I'll sing your praises, if not I'll be brutally honest in my assessment and comparisons.

I've had both the Razor HD 10x42 and the Swaro SLC HD 10x42. The Razor was good, not great. Decent glass, excellent warranty and pretty lightweight. The Swaro SLC is a damn fine pair of binoculars. Very bright and clear, with an excellent view. Only reason I sold them was I never used them, I was always behind my Swaro SLC HD 15x56 grin

Was about to pull the trigger on a pair of Meopta Meostar 8x42 HD's. They have great reviews and a very good military discount. I'm looking forward to seeing how these compare as I am a bit of a optics junky.

Thanks STS. I would love to see some reviews posted here. I'm a realist, and you need good with the bad, but when you pick up the Toric and really start looking through it, and see that price tag at ~$660... you'll be quite happy. And that's just the bino, let alone the scopes. Keeping in mind we also various product models to give the consumer pricing options.

Guys, we're very open about our pricing model. We cut out layers of margin and profit and we sell direct to the consumer. If anyone's worked in comsumer packaged goods, or any business industry, you know when a manufacturer sells to a retailer, the retailer charges and needs a hefty margin on item. We're going right from the manufacturer (us) to you. That's our answer to getting higher quality optics in sportsman's hands for a lot less money.

I'll be posting a coupon code for forum users here shortly as well guys. I want to earn your business and want to be here for any questions, Comments, or concerns.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.tractoptics.com

Last edited by TRACT_Optics; 07/08/16.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!