Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'223,

MagnumDoosh,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk...only you and JeffZero would wade in with sumptin' somebody told somebody,in regards to sumptin' you've NEVER even seen or touched,as a formulation for your "critique". Congratulations?!?

Is there NO end to your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery?!?

Wow +P++!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Just a quick question Larry... isn't SWFA a Texas company?

wink

Unfortunately for me, someone quoted you (and I had to read your poorly written, misspelled, grammar free diatribe), you incredibly STUPID, lying cùnt. I was shooting a box that was 3 mil per side; Had been for years. Frank, the owner of Sniper's Hide, the guy who banned your sorry ass forever, told me that I needed to increase the size of the box to 10 mils per side. He told me 3 mils per side was not enough to reveal any problems with turret tracking and rtz. The situation wasn't your fabricated accusation of me relying on the account of somebody told somebody 3rd and 4th hand information. That's your version of what occurred and you, again, were wrong. So, you can fùck off and die. It would make the planet a better place to be if you're not on it, you fùck faced little alsakan pygmy cùnt.