elkchunternm,

I find it funnier than fhuqk,how inherently easy it is for you,to be reliably and 100% fhuqking CLUELESS. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

If only you could quantify "all" the shooting you've "done" and extrapolate "all" of the glass you've "flogged" upon.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Raider,

Only a Fhuqking Drooling Texan,would swoon a "good deal" upon a piece of fhuqking schit,as being "viable". Congratulations?!?

Be sure to expound upon "all" the "rigors" you impart upon your newfound Polished Turd. You couldn't even knock the "new",offa USED pair of boots.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

MagnumDoosh,

For some reason,you are still unable to cite someone who "knows" or "does" less than you Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

You "hard charger" you!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Bommer,

The "sanctity" of the "Genius" dropping EVERY fhuqking ball,do not swoon you on her wares?!? But the tube are a COOL color!

Imagine that.

Laughing!...................

Dre,

Be CERTAIN to "convince" yourself of that which you most NEED to hear and continue to Whine about it long,loud and often. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you race to your monitor every 5 minutes,HOPING to catch my every word and splendid fhuqking pixel. You Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

'22,

She's doing the best she can,with what little she has to work with.

Poor poor(literally) Stupid Kchunt cain't even "remember" her "threatened" Imaginary Pretend Ignore for a full 5 minutes!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'mountain,

There's NOTHING about Tract's products and personnel,that ain't not a whole fhuqking bunch suspect,as an absolute minimum.

Unless you're a fence-hopping Texan.

Laughing!...............

'pole,

Dre is yelling at herself,working upon convincing herself that she ain't GLUED to my every letter and pixel.

She's doing "great" too.

Laughing!................

teal,

It'd be funny to pinpoint who do and who don't gawk the pics,if only to corroborate their version of "honesty"...............(grin)

'Scribble,

Take an empty roll of schit paper,cross two threads upon it's end and you've a Turdic "Long Range" Scope.

Bless their hearts!

Laughing!........................

Old Dumbfhuqk,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you tip toe wide and clear of ALL things The Outdoors,but wade right in "brazenly"...to Whine in magnificent fashion. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds",on that "approach"...being your one and ONLY fhuqking move? Do not "forget" that you "can't" read this.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

You reserve the "right" to obliviously quantify your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery further,by obliviously TRYING to "talk" about scopes and the "platforms" which your version of "experience","knowledge" and "results" are "founded" upon. Congratulations?!?

Spare NO details and go for the throat. Do not "forget" internal adjustment,BDC's,reticles,tracking,zero retention,hard use,weather fending,obscene round counts,SFP/FFP,MOA/MIL and Precision.

I'm always torn on which is fhuqking funnier,your Excuses,Lies or Whine. You "lucky" "hard charging" kchunt.

Feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend as you dare,to find me "mistaken",as that will be REALLY fhuqking funny! Hint.

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."