Dre,

It's your Imagination,so Pretend with it as you MUST. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and didn't read "any" of it. I "believe" you. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Facts are more than a wee bit unsettling to The Do NOTHING Gang,if only because the Reality of pixels collides with their Fantasy(ies).

I'm up ag'in it,in that I cain't recall if I loaned out my AR-10 barrel wrench,or just cain't find the bitch,so am caught halfway betwixt an OEM 1-10" Three Oh Not So Great Spout and a High Zoot 243Win SAAMI replacement. Sucks having only (1) rifle and scope. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

On the brightside,Bob knocked 'er outta da park again and got a scald on his 25MOA 1913 extended rails,as they just happen to coax ALL of the goody in available Fixed Fhuqker ring spacing. Crowdin' 80MOA-ish remaining on the erector now,which is a start,but it'll take 'Horn rings and a 40MOA dump to ring the bell. Hell,you'd only haveta bolt (2) Turdics together,to yet be shy of the capabilities. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

There was a time when the TPS R.A.M. was a nice way to fly. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Had chopped one of my AMT SG H2's to 18" and hooked 'er to the Coffee Grinder yesterday. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bob's 1717D HB KungFu Shifter is a great assist in gunning movers. Just the right length and though I typically disdain knurling on a gear shifter,this 'un ain't bad. Wouldn't be a good fit on any of my 54's in 22LR,due obscene round count,but is a nice fit on a Niche Rifle. The Bob 75MOA 1913 extended rail might could be handy for attaining a 125yd zero,but .7 Mils offa the bottom of total erector travel and 40 Mils remaining,just might could grant some wiggle room. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery is fhuqking HILARIOUS and it's only funny,because you are doing your BEST and are mired in the sentence of having to suffer being you. This was a fhuqking doozy and I quote verbatim: "Big stick, I'll read your reply when learn how to write proper English." My Engleese skeelz are without peer and your 1st Grade Teacher should be punched in the fhuqking face. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,you poor poor STUPID Lying Fhuqk. You need to go to the mirror and practice saying "I did not read his Post,I did NOT read his Post...I did NOT read his Post!" and follow it up quickly with " I do NOT care,I do NOT care...I do Not care!". Feel free to share,how much you gained on "convincing" yourself of same. Laughing!

Modest ceiling,piss flat and PERFECT conditions to catch trace/impact,so it'll be a purty spectacular shoot around. Film at 11:00,then you can fire up your Imagination and it's Pretend,so you can claim to not eyefhuqk the Splendid pics and read EVERY riveting word. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!....................

'10,

Cheer up,you've been a Clueless Fhuqk your whole "Life". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that as your Estrogen Levels were building,you had to concoct a Vagina Monologue to wax eloquent as a Public Safety Annoucement,so you didn't pop a fuse. Then you got horned up and went right to sucking ass. You "lucky" kchunt.

You Window Licking CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking riot and you've less than zero inkling on how good I am for the economy and how much business I steer the astute towards various Manufacturers of repute. It'd be impossible for you to begin to fathom the magnitude. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

Rest assured nobody is more honest than I in their critique(s) and I've never not happily granted R&D feedback gratis(that means free). 'Course,I can read sign and see a Goat Fhuqk from 1000's of miles away and am afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Now I realize that ain't very "fair" to someone who "does" as "much" as you,but it'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that your Estrogen Levels will not defy Physics...despite their very impressive magnitude. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

So while you are powerless in the refrain to Whine and talk out your ass,with your "compelling" Hurt Feelers Report,I simply wish you had the 17 IQ Points requisite to savvy the oblivious hilarity of your ineptitude and really rather impressive STUPIDITY. I'm at ease in speaking matter of fhuqking factly,if only because facts fhuqking matter. You'll wanna read that again,now one more time...this time read it aloud. Laughing! Hint.

It is HILARIOUS entertainment,that you are able to convince yourself,that Stupidity is somehow "brazen". FACT is,it would be a great disservice by me,to condone a Product or Manufacturer that outright LIED even 1/10 as much as the Tract DUMB Fhuqk(s). Couple that GLARING obvious with the "Resumes" of the key players and you've got Jerry's Kids entering NASCAR. It's the same old schit,in that it's a bunch of dollar chasing CLUELESS Fhuqks,trying to "talk" about the things they "know" the LEAST about and the ONLY traction they can manage is in Texas. Anyone with but a shred of sense,can see right through the ruse,because the very principles bolstered are the antithesis of said actualities. The poignant profundity of that Dichotomy,takes humor right THE fhuqk offa the charts as a default! Hint. Laughing!

Now had this been a Medical Thread and it was noted that the former Bean Counter had left Nikon and got a head transplant,started with a clean slate and proffered platforms that had even a SMALL chance to work,the story would be different. But alas...it's regurgitation of perpetual Stupidity and yet another Text Book example of how/why folks who don't shoot or haven't seen ANYTHING worth a fhuqk,had best not invest in a new line of Retardation. To "unveil" such hilariously contrived/compromised Goat Fhuqks,is simply fhuqking EPIC humor. Google it. Hint.

Physics and Facts is handy,neither of which is a "new" invent and it is flabbergasting that a new Vendor(Tract doesn't "make" schit),would lean upon folks who "know" less than ZERO,about either constant. 'Course,you "know" even less than that,so are agog at the very notion of the schit wares beyond your means. Now THAT is some seriously fhuqking funny schit!

It were a VERY good fhuqking call to refrain ALL things germane the crux and Whine instead...if only because it were the ONLY "move" you had. You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'rcm,

Lotsa Tract schit is fhuqking funny,but with "all" of their "experience","knowledge" and "results" to introduce these Goat Fhuqks...the temp rating is fhuqking HILARIOUS! There is no facet,in which they didn't magnificently drop the ball.

You'd think someone woulda made a Texas Connection to the INCREDIBLE Stupidity of the lineage?!?(grin)

The harder these DUMB Fhuqkers try,the funnier it WILL get.

Wow +P++!.....................

elkchunter,

You could get a job at Tract...their "standards" are sooooooooo incredibly fhuqking low.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."