'223,

She can ALMOST open a cardboard box by herself.

ALMOST.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...........

Shefire,

Ain't it funnier than fhuqk that facts are reliably the most unsettling,to THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks? Congratulations?!?

Nearly as funny as you poking your toes in the water for your ass sucking B-day commentary,upon a Thread in which the recipient is fully as fhuqking CLUELESS as you. Here's to the perpetual oblivious HILARITY,of you doing your best and being devoid any/all inklings of that poignant profundity.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'hoges,

I speak matter of factly,simply because facts fhuqking matter. Hint.

It surely is disconcerting for someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,to be inundated with Reality and the cause/effect of what do what. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you'll be the first Do NOTHING Kchunt to bitch herself happy,but them "odds" is well shy of probable. Would you like that answer now,or later? Laughing!

"Engineered" STUPIDITY isn't a "start",it's a fhuqking finish and it is fhuqking funnier than schit,that you Window Licking Clueless Fhuqks are incapable of grasping something so glaringly fhuqking obvious. Hint.

Of course there are those who "think" Obama is doing "great" too...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

'1010,

Reality is,ONLY you STUPID Fhuqks...can keep you STUPID Fhuqks,from saying something fhuqking STUPID. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You will not,because you can NOT,as you simply remain at the mercy of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint.

Take a fhuqking swing at finding me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your Incredible STUPIDITY. I'm looking forward to the Silence and Excuses...nearly as much as the fresh Whine. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Raider,

Too fhuqking FUNNY! A fence-hopping Texan swooning an Advertiser's "right" to pay to LIE about their Goat Fhuqked wares. Congratulations?!?

Next you'll be swooning the Entry Fee to open a gate...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'osus,

Are you slighting the "magnitude" of "The Genius's" "engineering" "skills" and the Counter Jockey's "experience"?!? Laughing!

Tract could not have done worse and that is of course the ONLY fhuqking reason it is soooooooooo fhuqking funny!

The DUMB Fhuqks will LIE with a straight face though and that swoons Texans.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."