'9,

Only folks who ACTUALLY shoot,can connect dots...but it's funnier than fhuqk to grant slack on the rope and let the Window Lickers try to "convince" themselves,that they've a first fhuqking clue about ANYTHING.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

'Ornery,

I'd happily buy a video of you TRYING to sneak up on a glass of water. PM me an addy,so I know where to send a Money Order. Congratulations?!?

STUPIDITY isn't an "act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'pass,

The SWFA variable you cited,also only happens to be offered in SFP,FFP,MOA/MOA and MIL/MIL...leaving no stone unturned. The Turdic cannot even begin to scratch the fhuqking surface upon it's magnitude and that is COLOSSAL gross understatement.

That before the hilarious Turdic erector "travel" and "compelling" 1" and 2" Box "Tests" as a warm/fuzzy.

Where do these DUMB Fhuqks come up with sooooooooo incredibly much Stupidity?!?

Wow +P++!

Laughing!...............

Jordan,

I could not in Good Faith,spend funds with a firm who LIES sooooooo fhuqking often and in such grandiose fashion. Too easy to score goods of repute,from makers of repute,less the Snake Oil Bullschit and Goat Fhuqks.

The "genius" would be FAR better served to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same.....................

'223,

BDC and Grey tubes...conjoined with a temp sensitive coupon,is the "new" warm/fuzzy in DUMB Fhuqk Land.

Laughing!................

Trevor,

Do put into "perspective" what a "whopping" 2 months of scope "shooting" and "testing" incorporates for you. How many rounds fired? How many 1" and 2" Box "Tests"? What sorta platforms are these Turdics mounted upon and whjat are you extrapolating their "revelations" against?

For context,the 2-day "old" MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqkers have digested better than 800rds of centerfire,have had untold THOUSANDS of MOA dumped into their erectors and "happen" to subtend dead on the fhuqking money to boot. The repeats are money,the tracking spectacular and zero retention is spot on...as I let a coupla them rattle in the bed of my crummy for cursory R&D in such regard. Though in fairness,I just had OEM Dakar leafs and new 5100 Bilstein's tossed in the stern and 5100's with OME's 8224 springs for replacement coilovers in the bow. Let's just say,that nothin' is "pristine" any more. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

You'd best fire up Google,once again!

I'll go yard 'em outta the crummy,after I finish diggin' my post hole for the new Satellite Dish and dangle a pic for posterity,so you can at least say you've "seen" rifles that get shot. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

PLEASE keep your "riveting" "findings" coming,as those "hard charging" pursuits certainly inspire "confidence" in the "genius's" Goat Fhuqks. Give or fhuqking take. Hint.

PS and by the way,you keep "forgetting" about that "splendid" 300Winny's "particulars". Here...I'll break the ice for ya'.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'45,

Great Spotters and Binos fhuqking ABOUND. Hint.

The "genius" cain't even scratch the surface.

Just sayin' and then he PROVED it.....................

'Raider,

You couldn't "critique" a fhuqking thumb tack. I VERY much getta kick outta you using yourself,as a barometer of "evaluation" upon anything,other than the oblivious HILARITY associated with your Retardation. Congratulations?!?

VERY fhuqking "soothing" that "THE Premiere long range scope" offered by the "genius" is soooooooooo fhuqking pathetically blasse' and shy of any/all marks,that it aligns with your pathetic fhuqking version of "experience". The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

WRO,

You reserve the right to find me "mistaken" and here's HOPING that you are fhuqking STUPID enough to "try". congratulations?!?

How's Kowa do in inclement weather? Never seen one weather a storm and pun be intended. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

MagnumDoosh,

Cite ANYONE who "shoots","hunts" and "does" less than you. Congratulations?!?

Don't let the drool hit the keyboard,as a you conjure a Fabrication to "contend" them FACTS. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

One can NEVER tell,if you are bitching or bragging...though it's never not 100% fhuqking obvious which one it SHOULD be. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the perpetual oblivious HILARITY,of you doing your best.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

(Addendum: for yet another Do NOTHING Kchunt)

Femgal,

Pardon my shooting everything you don't got,as you set on your Do NOTHING Twat. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to extoll your Imagination and it's Pretend,to find me "mistaken"...you poor poor Sappy CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."