From a different thread, but when Little Stink stuck his nose in it it all comes around to the magical Super Snipers.

Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
My personal take on the SS 6x MQ is that for the price its a decent optic but I cant really give it anymore than that... I've owned 4 of them and have used 2 or 3 others that were not mine... I actually got a 308 rifle a week or so ago from a buddy to shoot and goof around with that has a 6X MQ on it... Haven't touched it but will try and get to it this week...

They do have a generous turret but the 4 I owned and 2 others I've used lacked in either adjustment value, tracking or RTZ... Those three things as well as robustness are what I look for in an optic... Glass is glass and everyone will see it different...

I've seen between a 3-11% error in the turret value... Failure to track consistently... Failure to RTZ or hold zero...

The scope I tried on the Adi once zero'd, would hold the zero just fine as long as you didn't touch a turret... If you dialed anything past 4 mil's and tried to RTZ it would be .2 mil low... Dial past 4 again and RTZ it was again .2 mil lower than before... Re-zero and it would hold zero until you dialed again...

Its a $300 scope +/- and I don't expect much more out of it... It's just not for me...

Just so dumb ole Jeffo don't want to push me in the corner and try and beat me around while I'm on the ropes heres a few pics...

This is the one I havent got around to...
[Linked Image]

Ones I've owned...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I wonder why Little Stink didn't attack elkhuntinguide for this post?