MagnumDoosh,

I'm torn,with the hilarity of your Secret Squirrel "revelations" and your haste to schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before. GREAT time to wax eloquent on being THE Do NOTHING Kchunt,that's never even fhuqking seen any of the wares cited,let alone "used" 'em. Congratulations?!?

Issue bein',I cain't know which is funnier,when you TRY to talk in the firsthand or when you plagiarize poignantly,to obliviously quantify your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqktitude. Decisions...decisions. Laughing!

Now I'm at a crossroads,because I'm either tremblin' in my boots at the very mention of the name you yield to substantiate your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery,or liken him akin to Family and love him more than a bunch. It'll be funnier if you "decide". Laughing!

I've gots me this [bleep] "hunch" that someone enjoys launching an Eeephus Pitch just as much as I do and that there is conjoined satisfactions in the hilarity that ensues folks of your dismal ilk,swinging and wildly missing same,then "running" to get on base as the crowd is rolling in laughter from the stands. You are doing fhuqking "GREAT". Just sayin'. Hint.

You poor poor(literally) AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk!!!

Bless your heart. Wow +P+++!

Laughing!.........................

cdb,

Are you bitching or bragging...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

obama 2,

I was on pins & needles reading your "compelling" Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my surprise,that your Imagination and it's Pretend can "reward" you with everything,except Reality. Do tell...what exactly does a Whining CLUELESS Kchunt "do" for a "living",that "allows" her to be totally devoid a first fhuqking clue and a Turd Polishing Brokedick Ninja? Spare no "details" on how "manly" it is.

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooo fhuqking hard!!! You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it".

Oopsie! You forgot to say you "know" a Cutter too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

'Nut,

Dangle some pics of your "hard charging" wares and comment on how you "critique" 'em,given the propensity of "all" your High Zoot "Adventures". Congratulations?!?

Lie as you do,Plagiarize as you must and go for the throat,sparing no "details". The harder you try,the funnier it is. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'shooter,

If you swipe her Imagination and Pretend away,she'll have nothing left...and that'd be mean.

THE funniest approach,is to coax her into "displaying" her version of "results" and fueling her Imagination and it's Pretend...so she can take a swing.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."