shrapnel,

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you "think" you've EVER been "in" the loop about anything. Congratulations?!?

My Engleesh is without peer,which is hardly a "secret" and that is a gross understatement of like magnitude,as citing the simplistic fact,that you are a CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk. You "lucky" kchunt. Be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big","too tricky" or "too technical" for you to follow...as I assure you,THAT will be funnier than fhuqk too! Hint.

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that the only fhuqking thing you can "offer" in the firsthand,is yet another chapter of your never ending Whining Vagina Monologue. Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. You are doing "great". Laughing!

Take notes and apply same.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Old Dumbfhuqk,

I getta kick outta your Imagination and it's Pretend,as you cite "we",as a false hope in lending your AMAZING Dumbfhuqktitude some "credence". Congratulations?!?

Stupidity isn't "bait" there Dumbfhuqk and it is funnier than fhuqk,that Stupidity is all you can "produce". You "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

SuperKchunt,

Great time to add an update on the "results" of you and Shefire's Do NOTHING Tournament,to quantify who gets the Tiara for having "done" the LEAST. Quite a drag race there and that pun be intended. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to start a Thread,should you ever step Outdoors this decade and don't "forget" the pics. Be sure to continue to plagiarize mine,as you do/MUST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

ribka,

I was always gonna try me one of them Fixed Fhuqker scopes,but ended up with 4-dozen or so.(grin)

Nothing connects as many dots,at any price point.

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't...but The Paper Hat Brigade is shooting the schit outta their Imaginations and it's Pretend.

Bless their hearts...............

cdb,

Texans always DREAM fhuqking big and I'd not wanna swipe your Delusions from you. Congratulations?!?

Keep telling yourself,that some day you will be Blessed in sucha fashion. There's no slighting that you've the Imagination and Pretend requisite,to "convince" yourself of same. You "lucky" kchunt.

I hear through The Grape Vine,that Deer Season opens today and this next pass just might entail some skookum reticles,being pasted upon some Splendid Beasties. Feel free to say you won't be reading the writin',nor gawkin' the Splendid Pixels and rest assured that I "believe" you!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."