Trevor didn't/doesn't have a SINGLE Fhuqking move to make,other than wait to go bust. Tough "Sales Pitch" to dangle outright fhuqking Lies,in regards to your Colossal Goat Fhuqks and to expect anything other than dismal failure(s). Though in fairness...it IS funnier than fhuqk!

The Mail Gods smiled yesterday and kudos to Brownell's for cranking out parcels quick. Barrel nut wrench(PRI DPMS/KAC Double Dipper) and barrel extension wrench(Brownell's) arrived just in time,for the 1-7" 5R SPR contoured Rifle Gas .750" blocked 20" 243Win SAAMI bitch. Heated the issued OEM barrel nut and things came apart nicely.

The barrel shank and index pin were pleasingly snuggerish and certainly a press fit on install. Gooped as per my always and it took about 60-ish grunt pounds to index the gas tube in relation to the 'nut.

[Linked Image]

I prefer RRA-ish FF tubes with the 2nd locking shoulder,as it makes indexing sling studs,etc. a whole bunch easier...but simply shortened the fore section a CH,to index square to torquetitude. Goop a given there too.

[Linked Image]

Nice to place the extension wrench on a pivoting head breaker bar,so one can stare witness indexing in the face. Makes it a breeze to nail the tube timing and FF timing.

[Linked Image]

Knew going in,that this was gonna be a Spelunking Krunchenticker,so didn't fret driving Lapooey Virgins for it's yeomen Utility duties. Snagged a herd of PPU 243Win Virgins and simply grabbed 90% of their neck length in the sizer,confirmed headspace were plausible and only VLD deburred the internal mouth for "prep". '17 was thrown on top off 200's,with a moly 105 Hornie HPBT Smooch at 2.800"...leaving a goodly amount of land chasin' in the ASC 10-rounders slated to the platform. Hipshot the first poke from a single loaded mag and headspace confirmations were reconfirmed and the bolt locked back on the dry mag,which is a step in the right direction. Flopped MPAJ Hasty Prone with a Harris Baby Man Notched Bitch and the 1st poke was a scant 1.5 Mils right and 1.2 Mils low from the prior spouts 200yd zero(Skinners at 2750fps ala OEM 1-10" Three Oh Not So Great spout). That input were subtended,the turrets driven in accords and poke #3 had my 225yd zero established. From there I whistled some through the chronograph,then gunned a hasty trio,with no real expectations because I was still laying moly down in the pristine bore(JB/Kroil,Rubbing Alcohol pre-poke prep). Only loaded (2) charge weights and the 2nd was right at 2800fps,which is a touch pedestrian in a 20" Krunchenticker,though for shots 7,8 and 9 outta a pristine bore,it done purty good.

[Linked Image]

Charge weight was bumped and I'd figured 2850fps-ish,but it was right at 2900fps,which is a nice "problem" to have. With the 225yd zero(reestablished),the MQ reticle grants the 1100yd line,which is a nice way to cover some ground on a minimal recoil platform,which is easy to catch trace/impact upon. 5 Mil wind in 10mph full value transpires at the 1600yd line,which ain't horrid either. I prefer this contour to OEM and it balances a touch better.

[Linked Image]

Flared the exhaust port,to radius all impediments in order to make it brass friendlier. Have one of Slash's HEAVY Buffers/springs enroute,as well as a Troy adjustable 'block for giggles. A pard needs the Troy for his 1-8" BHW 243Win SAAMI 20" as it is wayyyyyyyyy over-gassed,so I'll kick it to him,just because I hate to have someone poke a nearly empty box in the mail.(grin)

If the stars align,the Donkey that PSA strapped the Geissele SSA-E to,will arrive today and the platform will be close to complete(even though I hate 2-stage fire control systems on a Gasser). Did away with the Faux PSG-1 grip and an Ergo pistol grip is enroute,so all will be nipped.

Fhuqked up and forgot to toss some Extry Fhuqking High 'Horn rings in the cart,so as to eek another 10 Mils or so outta the erector,as I'm right at 20 Mils of up on the erector alone,as configured currently. It'll reach a mile as configured all in,but the Sig LRF loves to go quite a ways past that and so do I.

Phone Skope ships purty fast as well and their schit was as billed. The Reupold MK4 FFP Gen2 Spotter happily accepted it's adapter and to my suplize,the Iphone 6s in it's Lifeproof case,mounted correctly too. The rechargeable remote even fhuqking works. Not being hip on an intervalometer that doesn't take batteries,I snagged (3) more remotes that do and I'll be curious to see if they are worth a fhuqk. They're 3rd Party,so I'm always dubious going down that path and hold zero expectations in their regard.

[Linked Image]

Today is Comeup Confirmation Day,to see how the .473" SelfShucker holds up multiple zipcodes away and it'll be nice to hit the remote and film subtension through the 67180 and correlate it to the Fixed Fhuqker MQ in extrapolation...though I already KNOW them answers.(grin)

LOTSA fhuqking feesh and if I had a Turdic I'd take it to the creek and knock some in the head,as that's THE extent of it's Long Range "abilities".

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.

Laughing!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."