Originally Posted by JGRaider
Trevor, you'll be miles ahead of the curve if you go ahead and put a few of 24HCF losers on ignore. Big Stick, Boxer, and his underwear sniffers are a good start.

Lol, thank JG. Every forum has 'em.

Originally Posted by Huntz

Trevor,Your BDC looks too much like a windplex which to me sucks.Just plane hashmarks work for me(Example Minoxs BDC)Here is what I look for in a scope.Light weight,4" constant eye relief.Some type of rain coating is a bonus.I do not twirl turrets and can figure out windage on my own.Too much crap just clutters a scope up.Most of the time I can get close enough to game to sight in at 200 yard and am good to go to 350 which is close to as far as I will shoot.This is what I look for.Have another line that is for the turret twirlers who do not care that they are using a 20 ounce plus scope.Good luck with your new venture and tell big dick to GFY!!! grin

Thanks huntz. All feedback is good to hear. I'm right there with you. On a hunting stick, I don't touch the turrets after I'm zeroed.

I think you'll be happy to hear we do have a solid constant 4" of eye relief through the magnification range. And that's not a about 4", it's a true 4".

Originally Posted by Ringman
Trevor,

I guess while we're making requests for optics I will chime in. Glass is paramount to me. Generally I don't twist turrets but do like the reticle to move the correct amount when sighting in the scope. Like Huntz says, 4" is good for eye relief. The magnification range I like is 4-20X or so. Certainly want at least 20X on the top end. Also low light is very important to me. That means a objective of 44mm or more. While you're at it a maximum weight of 18 ounces would be great.

Ringman, love hearing feedback or features of interest. We do have that constant 4" and glass is absolutely top notch. I've worked in product for years now and seeing optical factories work with quality lenses is amazing. It's incredible to see the differences in the factories where quality vs. quantity come from.

Last edited by TRACT_Optics; 07/09/16.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!