Trevor,

You oughtta be fhuqking EMBARRASSED,for saying schit sooooooooo fhuqking Stupid. I shot 1000's and 1000's of rounds yesterday alone,though in fairness to nothing past the 1750yd line and never asked much more than 39.7 Mils from a single scope's erector travel(Anschutz 1717D HB 17HMR/10x MQ),nor 7.2 Mils from anything's windage adjustments(all of it dialed as a wind threshold anchor,then conditions slid on the reticle from there) . How do you keep a straight face trying to peddle dogschit,with the "Testimonal" of gunning a 1" to 2" "box" as "affirmation" of a platform's "sanctity"? Read that again,now one more time,this time aloud,print it and have someone else read it back to you. Hint.

Now it is more than a touch alarming that a Nikon Bean Counter is calling the shots,because Nikon has never made a Bino,Spotter or Riflescope worth a fhuqk. Read that again. Hint.

It is far from "soothing" that your Trump Card is being a Counter Jockey at a Retail Outlet and having a fascination with 1" and 2" boxes. Hint. Laughing!

The scope line is a fhuqking joke and chockfull of Fence Hopping Texan Dumbfhuqkery. Much "thought" was given to fhuqk up easy schit and that is a Nikon Swan Song and a Counter Jockey tattletale. Congratulations?!?

The Ballistic "Calculator" schit is hilarious,as is your version of a reticle,after having given it such esteemed "thought",due the "experience","knowledge" and "results" from the Walmart Greeters manning Tract Optics. I'll feign my "surprise",that there's nary a simple citing of reticle subtension value in inches,IPHY,MOA or Mils. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

You Dumb Fhuqks bolted together every Cough Silencer and Butt-out Tool,then stood back and clapped your hands like you'd fhuqking done something. Dude,I'm fhuqking crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard and it's ONLY becauser you Dumb Fhuqks are doing your "best"!

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is always going to be well served to be asking questions,instead of giving "answers" and the less you say,the better you WILL "do". Hint.

The glass etched "Impact Reticle" is funnier than fhuqk,as is the video "extolling" same. Few things as "comforting" as perpetual reiteration of such constants as "approximately" and "about",while trying to pawn off a steaming pile of fhuqking schit to the unsuspecting! REALLY enjoyed the 100yd zero and 100yd proposed subtension interface,unless you are gunning a Boomer,then the MAGIC really happens...with a 200yd zero and 100yd incremental proposed subtension interface after said farce. It's ONLY fhuqking sooooooooooooo gawddamned hilarious,because you Dumbfhuqks are in so very far over your pointy heads,due a lifetime of being on the wrong side of the counter. Hint.

Then you Dumbfhuqks frost it with THE Golden Goose...a BDC! Is Nikon Headquarters in Texas?!? Laughing!

To frost that Dumbfhuqkery,you offer a POS fhuqking reticle that negates the BDC(erector adjustment to arrange POA/POI),by having archaeic windage dots sprinkled in the useless portion of the FOV,like a [bleep] tossed a handful of schit at the glass,as there is NO rhyme or reason no matter what your "experience" tells you otherwise. Sweetheart,to incorporate erector travel,with an ability to subtend wind,the gawddamned fhuqking windage reference points MUST be on the horizontal run of crosshair intersection. Read that again,now one more time,this time aloud,print it and have someone else read it to you. Hint.

This Hilarity is verbatim(that means word for word),from your "info" in regards to the 2-10 Turdic BDC:

"The versatile Glass Etched Impact BDC reticle provides 10 mph Windage correction as well as bullet drop compensation without obscuring the target even at extreme long range."

The poignant profundity of that amount of Dumbfhuqkery in so few words,will grant you "opportunity" to be an "Honorary" Texan. Laughing!

How many Nikon "Executives" and Walmart Greeters,with how "much" "experience",did it take to dream this HILARITY up?!? DO tell and do not "forget" the particulars and mebbe cite some 1" and 2" box reiterations,to quantify the "sanctity" of such a mechanical "marvel". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now lemme show you how to blow such a piece of steaming fhuqking schit outta the water,with but a single poke. Pardon the subtension values correlating to EVERYTHING from say a Feinwerkbau 300S(Google it) to a 50BMG. HINT.

[Linked Image]

I reckon even someone as fhuqking Stupid as you,will note that with subtension values plainly cited,that even a Fence Hopping Texan would have a hard time fhuqking this up. You "only" reap 40MOA(2/3's of a POS Turdic's TOTAL erector travel) on the etched windshield alone. Subtension values are simplistic,denoted and coincide with erector travel values,so the system is in synch. In nice conditions(no wind)with a 300Winny and a 212 Hornie ELD at 2825fps with a 250yd zero,the reticle alone "only" grants the 1300yd line. Factoring the same boolit/cartridge recipe in full value 10mph wind,a 2000yd poke only burns up 16.2 of the finite 20MOA windage holdoff available. Hint.

Conjoining same,one can quickly reap enough 10x erector travel to contend drop with the same load to the 2000yd line(a paltry 101.5MOA correction) and slide wind changes at the same time upon the horizontal scale. 'Nother hint.

Now I know it ain't hardly fhuqking "fair",that one can reap a platform with multiple Turdic's worth of elevation compensation in it,along with a VASTLY superior etched reticle and for less than 50% of the Turdic Ante's Fhuqking price. Though in fairness,a zero stop is gonna set you back about 35-cents. Hint. Laughing!

Here you go...fhuqk your Turdic attempt

'Course you'll haveta Google all of it,including your own Dumbfhuqkery and that just might be THE funniest part. Or you can reserve the right to say sumptin' in Nikon or Counter Jockey Speak,so do NOT be shy. Laughing!

To be fair,I prefer MQ Fixed Fhuqkers and it's not even "fair" to couple a Mil Erector,with a Mil Reticle and drive same with a FFP Milscale Spotting Scope,so the Whole Enchilada coincides(that means synchs).

FFP Reupold 67180(Gen2) gunned out the front door.

[Linked Image]

MQ Fixed Fhuqker reticle,used to subtend distance to a napping Polar Bear. I'll letcha' get ALL Googled up and give you another crack at subtension again,as related to the Turdic reticle at 10X and using same to quantify distance and/or Critterly Splendor(your choice...but I'd tread LIGHTLY!). Laughing!

[Linked Image]

MQ subtension scale,if only to corroborate how fhuqking STUPID the Turdic attempt is. Hint.

[Linked Image]

I look forward as much to the pending Silence,as I do the pending Whine and Fabrications. Flush all that current schit down the toilet,start over and you may have a fhuqking chance. Ain't it a hoot,that the DUMBER the fhuqk,the "better" your schit is?!? Now that is a "Sales Pitch"! Laughing!

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint.

I gotta chop a few barrels,yam some crowns,mount some new inclined 1913 rails,slam a KungFu Shifter aboard the 1717,have a Reloading Bonanza,toss a new 1-7" 5R SPR contoured 243Win SAAMI spout on a Krunchenticker and then gun zero confirmations and ascertain come-up's. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to you "telling" me "more".

WOW +P+++!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."