Oh my! THE Boozy Bromance continues,with a Weekend Beer Sale and serious Couchbound Kchunt Time to "connect" how HILARIOUS it is to schlep fhuqking Stupidity,to places it's never been before. Congratulations?!?

The low ceiling Pea Soup continues and I cain't even get to the 1100yd out the front fhuqking window.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Slow day yesterday and barely gunned 1000 rounds. Prolly reiterated the sanctity of good dope,when I ran 10 for 10 pokes clean on 880yd steel,in fair to middlin' conditions. Winds were swappin' around a bit and a 10-fer is hardly "sensational",though it do add credence to the premise of good dope and trigger time,as all 10 pokes were CBS from different rifles. Slid better than half the connection comeups on the reticles alone. Woulda gunned more CBS,but only tossed (10) centerfires in the crummy yesterday morning and though the Annie 1717D HB has the requisite travel(75MOA Bob 1913 extended rail),it's a mite compromised in nearly 900yd wind...as every (1)mph of full value is a 39" shift at 880yds with this Lot of ammo(17'Max at 2630fps). Google it. Hint.

Really made me wish for SFP and schitty erector "latitude"...as I gunned the LFB. Laughing!

Good triggers will certainly make one hate the phony fhuqking Geissele SSA-E "attempt" at same. FUNNY schit! Though in fairness,I didn't have a trigger in tow,that breaks under 2 ounces. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Top left X-Caliber 1-7" 5R Salami 243Win. Top right Mike Rock 223AI C-Note.

Left to right on the deck. Mike Rock Salami 243Win Salt & Pepper,Bart' 1-8" BABY 270,Brux 1-8" Six Twat-Six,PN 1-9" 3-groove 243AI Chassis Bitch,Bart 1-7.75" 18" HEAVY 270,Brux 1-8" 23.3" Laser Fhuqking Beam 6-284,Brux 1-8" no-turn BABY 6BR,OEM Bad Ass BLR 7-08,OEM Annie 1717D HB Camo SLEEPER,18" Clark(LW) .720" Rugged Hummer.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,if only because I got it all. Laughing!

Never heard of ADN Recon...unless one is talkin' their 30MOA 30mm version,aboard a CMC triggered/BHW 18" Faux SPR spout and MQ-titude. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pass the 30mm 'Horn rings and their 40MOA,increased reliability and fewer parts. Again pardon my having it all and bein' afforded the luxury of not bein' forced to guess. Them rings retired my Badger Max 50's. Hint. Just sayin'. Thank me later. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that all the Boozy Bromance could muster was even more Homoerotic Fantasies,to salve their Realities. Poor Poor CLUELESS Fhuqks(literally) couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots! Perhaps someday between the two of 'em,they'll be able to compile enough jingle to afford their first camera? Nawwww...THAT ain't in the fhuqking cards!

Must be VERY "satisfying" to get horned up about a Feesh Pole that's never even had a reel on it or made it's first cast...the "lucky" kchunt! Laughing!

Hell,this rod alone has banked more feesh than the Boozy Bromance bolted together in their entire "life" and is welllllllll over 1000++ Steelhead. Hint.

[Linked Image]

I enjoy how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to The Do NOTHING Kchunts and the "particulars" of their "knowledge","experience" and "results" never fhuqking disappoints in the magnitude of it's oblivious HILARITY.

Someone can almost nearly tell the difference betwixt "carpeting" and a fhuqking bath towel. ALMOST.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe the gals will knock 'er outta Da' Park and say they "know" a Cutter and got to touch a chainsaw! I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooo hard!!!!

Bless their hearts.

I just stood up and took a bow.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."