Quite the thread! Zoinks. Making me rethink launching an optics company. Dang it. I was just getting my coke bottle and toilet paper tube inventory built up for the big launch!

MPBR isn't "long range"; that's a mistake I've seen elsewhere. Chuck Hawk biffs rather spectacularly on that regard on his Rifle Pages, which I find amusing at best..... Anyway, my only point is that "long range" starts well beyond 330 yards/MPBR, and there's a plethora of details in shooting LR, details in which the Devil can and will reside. smile

OP: I only read the first several pages, and I'm sure this has been a bit of a harsh experience, but you have been given a good dose of reality in the form of a dope-slap. That's not the worst outcome. If you truly intend to serve a discriminating market such as actual LR shooters, take notes, and call whomever it is that is engineering the scopes, and make double-damn sure they are rock-solid mechanically to the degree that several other easily-procured options are. Revisit the reticle. Make sure the glass itself is at least "very good" but honestly, that's the last place to focus... IF this is truly the market you want to serve. If instead you just want to be another hunting scope with a BDC and decent glass, then really, it's all about the marketing more than the merits of the actual product.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!