Dipstick sure has a lot of putrid, vile and obnoxious chit that he likes to sling at others. Seems like an outstanding guy, that leads a virtuous and honorable life- well, I doubt that. Because with the crap he likes to throw, that usually comes from someone who does not have a bunch of love in their life or heart. Plus he sure likes to brag himself up a ton- which actually usually comes from someone with real insecurities. His moma and papa sure must be proud of the fine man they have raised, because he sure seems "special".

As far as being this great awesome "cutter"- the ironic thing is, that most of the loggers I have known over the years were tough; good; hard working; honorable and humble men. They tend to know and like their place in life, and treat others with respect. In spite of that, most all that I know of would not put up with these kind of insults if directed straight to their face. Because most know how to swing more than an axe if need be.

My guess is dipstick will respond to this with his usual style of obnoxious chit throwing- and just further prove my observation. So, dude- have an awesome righteous life. Because it sure seems awesome.