I've been lurking and posting on this forum for roughly 8 years now. I don't post often but do appreciate the knowledge and courtesy that is present on this forum. I am fortunate enough to make a living in the retail side of the outdoor industry, there is a lot to be learned here on the campfire. I put it above the rest as far as members with technical knowledge.

Big Stick you are a complete dic*, any manufacturer that exposed themselves on a forum is doing nothing but looking for good, honest feedback. How many representatives from the big guys (that you likely support) do you see on here, none. I know misspelling cuss words so you can get them posted makes you feel like an adult but failing to deliver an actionable message means it's a waste of space that is incredibly hard to read. I'm sure many have written something similar to this in the past and obviously you haven't been creative enough to find a better way to deliver your message so this likely means nothing to you.

Tract, it takes a brave vendor to be vulnerable to the consumer who hasn't committed money to your product. All the best and stick around, this is a good place to learn invaluable knowledge from your end user. JG is a great example, I have no idea who he is but he has influenced a lot of my purchases. I likely will never base a large buy at work or personal investment on what big stick says, weird...

Nick