hclark,

I enjoy the oblivious HILARITY of a Texan doing her "best",by quantifying the depths of her Man Lust,as opposed to savvying the obvious of a Dog Schit Optics Charlatan. Congratulations?!?

Is this where you go Alamo and "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore?!? You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'muchgun,

The relative leap from 10x to 12X Fixed Fhuqker, is fraught with numerous mechanical and optical concessions,none of which exhibit a lineal transgression...including exit pupil,eye relief,FOV,parallax,erector travel and overall "friendliness".

Aboard a DEDICATED Play Toy,the 12x is viable as a Fair Weather Optic,but is a HEAVY hit on a Meat and Taters Platform. 'Course the 16x,muddles things even more and gunning all side by each is a great way to quantify the copious shortcomings.

My MTU-ish 1-7.75" A5 stocked 19" 270 wears a 12X MQ and due the relative absence of recoil,along with it's eerie Precision,that glass isn't a horrid melding. It wears an inclined 1913 rail,along with 40MOA 'Horn rings,but it's inherent erector travel remains THE bane,as compared to 10X and 6X versions of same.

[Linked Image]

Because I've got 6,10,12 and 16X Fixed Fhuqkers in a herd of 4-dozen or so,it's easy for me to say.

Hint......................(grin)

WRO,

Failures amongst the ilk you are enamored with,is a fhuqking given. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Their MO is to push catch phrases in regards to "glass" and to TOTALLY disregard mechanics,as you quantify. None of the lot track,repeat or hold zero...which are the things nearest/dearest to a rifle scope's ACTUAL use.

Hint..................

'Raider,

Besides being a Lying CLUELESS Fhuqk,a Retarded DUMB Fhuqk and a Texan...your Imaginary Pretend Ignore ploy is very "convincing". Congratulations?!?

Your "understanding" of Optics outsourcing is fhuqking HILARIOUS,mainly due your "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

fredrica,

Here's to the sanctity of your WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hell...mebbe even in your next "Life",you'll be able to afford your first camera! You "lucky"kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'goat,

THAT was fhuqking funny!

Nikon Dudes and Walmart Greeters have been laying in wait,to "offer" such fhuqking STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."