obama 2,

Any luck in trying to be the first Do NOTHING Kchunt,to Whine herself happy? Didn't think so. Congratulations?!?

Has anyone let you touch their chainsaw? Laughing! You never did cite your "manly" vocation and I "wonder" why?!? LAUGHING!

Got mosta the Mail cracked open and that as per always,mandates an initial R&D Day,to see WTF and sort new wares out in extrapolation to knowed quantities. Initial findings ain't very "suplizing" thus far.

[Linked Image]

Geissele's suck ass...pass the single stage CMC and the ilk. Slash always does nice thangs in the Buffer World and his Tree Oh Not So Great HEAVY Bitch(10 oz) is skookum,as is the Wolff spring. Google it all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Primal Rights got a scald on their AICS 6BR mag conversion kits. No thang to shorten the spring and spacer,so as to drive 'em in 5-rounders. They should be offering dedicated 5rd conversion kits,by the end of the month. Google it.

The Xtreme Hard Gear RXS chassis is a fhuqking PEACH. Much prefer it's fore ergo's to the LSS and the bipod stud suits my preferences. like most everything,the mag latch is too proud and not of enough spring rate,but I prolly have a hacksaw and a 'nother spring or two. I'll drop a few mags,cuss the bitch and make it right this evening. Hint. Google it.

Hadta do a slight slice/dice on the Hogue to marry the grip to same,but hardly "daunting". Hint. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Initial thunk was to build a 6BR of modest length/contour for the newest Chassis and I'll stay that course. No-turn Lapooey,8" or better and 105 magfed Smooches don't suck. Hint. Google it.

Tossed a PN S/S SM 1-9" 3-grooved 243AI Safe Queen in there for a Test Drive,to knock some of the new offa the bitch. You know how fun Warp Speed 105's are. Hey wait...no you fhuqking do NOT. Laughing! Google it. Hint.

Mused a coupla butt stock options,but defaulted RSS,because I dig how hard they lock and stay put. The BR will wear 2pc inclined bases and another 40MOA ala 'Horn rings. The 243AI and 105's at 3225fps do nice thangs with the 80MOA remaining on the flat Reupold DD's and the 18 more on the windshield..which is the 1900yd line easily. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Need to run several Iphone 6s remotes through the wringer,to see WTF and which is the most reliable. Impetus being solo jaunts and conjoining the Reupold MK4 Gen2 67180 Spotter with the Phone Skope adapter and get some nice kill footage,upon some Splendid Beasties. Weather is of course gonna take a low ceiling schit,but that's hardly "suplizing". Hint. Google it.

Always nice to throw a peenched Gas Block in the garbage and go set screw instead(though I prefer taper pins). The Troy Baby Man Steel Bitch was a nice fit on the 1-7" 5R SAAMI 243Win Krunchenticker's .750" shoulder. I look for a leetle gain in Precision and a reduction in cyclic rate due the increased mass of a 10oz Slash,will make trace/impact even easier to catch. Hint. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Thought I had ordered more scopes too and will haveta backtrack Emails to see WTF. The 6X MQ still has no answer for Utility and you'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Looking forward to your next Whine and the hilarious delusions concocted by your Imagination and it's Pretend. Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...Oooopsie! too fhuqking late!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'223,

The Paper Hat Brigade's opening and closing move,is to start cramming things in their mouths and ass. Bless her heart.

Keep that attitude up while stating facts and you just might get Imaginary Pretend Ignored!

Laughing!..................

Sitka',

I'm on the ropes.

Laughing!

The boys have been tipping over some rather nice Bucks while I was at work and they saw peeled velvet in July,which is a fhuqking first for me. I just cain't bring myself to kill Good 'Un's while they are still in the Velvet growing and am hoping to see some hard horns through the fog tomorrow.

Thus far it's been a 105 Show with 270,6BR,6XC and 243AI doing the work.

I just unlimbered my Montucky Six Twat-Six,to contend vicious winds and though it sure the fhuqk ain't "fair",it is a pleasure to schlep and put into service.

Film at 11:00..............

MagnumDoosh,

On the average,just how long does it take for your Imaginary Pretend Ignore to become "real" to you? Congratulations?!?

For some reason,you never did cite the last decade in which you punched a tag...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Trevor,

Do tell about the "incredible" round count and "years of testing" that went into these pieces of fhuqking schit. I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Congratulations?!?

When you shoot 1" and 2" "Tests",is the satisfaction lineal in nature? Is a 2" "Test" twice as "satisfying" as a 1" "Test" and exactly what in your opinion,are you fhuqking "Testing" with that STUPIDITY?!? Spare NO "details". LAUGHING!

It'd be funnier than fhuqk to record a conference call with you and "The Genius" at the helm,doing your BEST,as you tried to talk out your asses and LIE even more,you CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.....................

kenjs',

The counter Jockey "only" missed EVERYTHING that makes a LR scope tick,as did you. Congratulations?!?

In fairness however,you do suck a mean ass.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'Raider,

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you "think" the rest of the World is fraught with your Incredible STUPIDITY,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

That you cain't cypher what do what,in regards to POA/POI intersections,is side splittin laughter,because I know you are simply doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt.

The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Mebbe mention yet again,that you "don't care" and reiterate how "real" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is to you,you Clueless Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

'Ammo,

Stupidity is NEVER smart.

Hint.................

'flave,

If they was viable by design,I'd happily throw a dart at the board if only in the interest of R&D. However,by literal design,they bring NOTHING to the table for a riflescope's SOLE fhuqking purpose and that is to steer boolits.

I do getta kick outta the Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks trying to convince themselves,that botching ALL facets of POA/POI intersections,is a "viable" approach...especially in Texas.

Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

'17,

In The Day,Redfield fixed glass fared fairly well. Tracking and zero retention weren't great,but better than a bunch of others. If you gunned 'em on 100yd paper,extrapolated their mannerisms and applied it to dope,one could limp along somewhat,if it weren't on a Boomer.

Tract is TOTALLY devoid a first fhuqking clue and this thread is EPIC hilarity,because the DUMB Fhuqks "think" they do!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."