Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Interesting,someone likes a optics company product,says so,next thing said person is accused of being involved with the company. Then said person has to defend themselves from others who can also buy the product and try it,then post their opinion online.

No one was accused. I simply asked a question. It wasn't vicious or accusatory at all. I can't imagine he felt like he was defending himself in his reply. But To be honest what Raider posted didn't answer my question though. I'd truly like to know if opinions posted are biased due to personal or financial relationships...... don't make it into something more than what it was.

Gun mags have always been like that. It's why I don't consider the articles in them when considering a purchase. Forums used to be different....just a bunch of guys like me and you talking about gear they'd used and what worked and what didn't. Now it seems the companies are placing folks through social media outlets to drum up interest and sales. The original post came off like that's what it was.