Well that escalated quickly, lol.

Originally Posted by 5sdad
Trevor, welcome to the 'fire. (Granted, not as eloquent nor as welcoming as the previous, but the best that I can do.)

Thanks 5sdad. I do appreciate it.

Originally Posted by 2muchgun
BDC reticles suck a$$ and Nikon's may top that list.

2much,
You actually hit on some good points. Previous companies limited us and steer your development for what they want to see....this is why Tract was founded, to get away from that.

Tracts opening product assortment is really geared toward hunters who are also shooters. A lot of hunters do like BDC's. Me personally, when I hunt, I know my holds and judge off the animal and rarely am taking a shot outside my killbox. Fun in hunting is getting close anyway. That being said, our T-Plex reticle with the thin top post is perfect for keeping a clear open fov.

We have some great optics coming out that cover those areas of shooting. Nice thing about Tract, everyone here is a die hard world traveled hunter and shoots competively. Love taking what we wanted to see in scopes and bring it out but we sure as hell love hearing what others are wanting too. By cutting out the middle man we can bring those features out at great prices and keep the quality high.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!