'Raider,

It's your Imagination,so feel free to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather at ease in speaking matter of fhuqking factly in the flesh...mainly because facts fhuqking matter. Hint.

Funnier than fhuqk,how Reality reliably collides with your FANTASY. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

obama2,

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort. At least you get to read about it and look at the pics,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that when you use yourself as a barometer of evaluation,the only thing you can muster is oblivious HILARITY. What do you "do" for a "living" again and be sure to "quantify" the "manliness"? Mebbe someone will take pity and leave you a $.50 tip as they take their order from you,at the Drive-thru. Laughing!

Here's to the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,for being able to bask in the sanctity of "knowing" some Flatlanding Peckerpole "cutters",to "substantiate" your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Mebbe peench some pics,to add even more humor?!? Laughing!

You STUPID Fhuqkers insult yourselves,by using your Imaginations to Pretend you "know" what in the fhuqk you are TRYING to talk about. Hint. Only you,can keep you...from saying something fhuqking STUPID,you Whining Do NOTHING Kchunt and it's hilarious that you can't even "do" that! Re-Hint.

VERY good call to wax eloquent ala Vagina Monologue and relish in being a Brokedick Turd Polisher,as opposed to trying to muse ANY of the wares cited,in the firsthand.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot! May I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore,so as to connect all dots and keep things in your price range. Laughing!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

MagnumDoosh,

'Tis a fascinating and compelling "Testimony" that your Imagination and Pretend seems so "real" to you. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about the optics and rifle platform you were REALLY "wringing out"...because that will be funnier than fhuqk too! Hell,I prolly don't even know who "Frank" is either. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are engrossed in my every word and fabulous pixel. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

It sure as fhuqk ain't like you are going to step Outdoors and "do" something. For context,be sure to quantify the last decade you punched a tag,reflect upon those "particulars" and feel free to Lie as you must,Plagiarize as you do and unleash the full "power" of your Imagination and it's Pretend. Looking forward to the "pics"!

I'm crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Art,

I've always liked Chris.

After The Alamo,you'd think Texans would get ONE fhuqking thing right and though it took more than a fhuqking while...Chris done just that.

One needn't even order in Spanish.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."