Dog, hopefully I can type this in a way that you and your mentor can understand... nevermind, it's impossible.

That is why TRACT came here, if there is something you want to see then tell him. Maybe it's possible maybe it's not but they are trying to get that information from real users. You want someone to develop a scope that has more experience than a 410 at scout camp, share the experience you have. This is why the market in the US is so F'ed up, now TRACT sucks because of what, no personal experience. A company can drop millions on marketing and own the market, because word of mouth is everything. Kind of seems like you're the desk jockey's now, you have no experience with this brand yet you have an opinion.

Blows my mind how some guys want so bad to be the toughest kid on the playground that they can't help themselves from being A$$ hats. Even funnier to see another member think it's so cool that he wants to do it too... If this is what testosterone looks like, I wouldn't mind a little more estrogen, I know, have fun with that Big Stick. I had to leave a layup for you so hopefully people could understand why were making a stupid comment, often its hard to tell.

Have fun guys, not real sure why this forum even tolerates post like there have been in this thread, sad.

Nick